Please take a few moments to review and understand these terms and conditions before you submit your site. Failure to understand and follow these terms generally will result in the rejection of a submission. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, in the future, to change, modify, add or remove all or part of these terms at any time.
- Sites under construction or with insufficient content, broken links, incomplete pages, and/or missing or incomplete graphics will not be accepted.
- Site that redirects to another address, disguised URLs, and Tracking URL's will not be admitted.
- The site must be in the English language. Non-English websites must be submitted to appropriate regional category.
- Make sure there's a category appropriate for your listing. If there's not a category for your web site in the directory, consider suggesting it via contact form or submit to the closest related category and an appropriate category for your listing will be created during review. A site submitted to an inappropriate category will be moved to appropriate category.
- Do not submit mirror i.e. sites having the same content but different domains.
- Sites comprising largely of affiliate links, excessive ads, popups or popunders will not be accepted.
- Sites that include any type of illicit practice, pornographic materials including child pornography, adult sites or adult related content, material that contravenes any intellectual property right; hate materials, racial materials against any individual/group/organization, vulgarity, Warez/ Hacking/Cracking or sites that contain unlawful Drugs/ Drug Paraphernalia etc. will not be accepted.No refunds are issued for submissions that are related to any of the above content.
- Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites you may have listed in the directory. Sites with overlapping and repetitive content are not helpful to users of the directory. Spamming or repeat submissions of the same or related sites will not be tolerated and may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
Site Title & Description
- Submission title should be the official name of the web site or company.
- Provide a precise and grammatically correct title and description for your site. Description containing errors, bad grammar or a bunch of keywords that do not form an actual sentence or clause will delay approval.
- Site descriptions should not be too promotional and interpret like an ad text; as an alternative it should be as purposeful as possible. Do not mention any pricing, telephone numbers, or other information that is subject to change.
- Do not include URLs in the description field. (e.g. www.mysite.com).
- Avoid words like 'best', 'leader', 'cheapest', 'greatest' or any other exaggerated adjective.
- Don't repeat keywords in your description
- Do not use ALL CAPITAL letters in your title or description
- Don't repeat the title of your site in the description.
- No refund will be given if you submit websites containing illegal content like violence, fraud, racism, vulgarity, defamation, warez, privacy, copyright destruction, pornography, etc. The fee is primarily for the time and effort for an editor to do a genuine evaluation of your website.
Selection and Listing of Sites
We reserve the right to decide whether, where, and how a site is listed. Placement and editing of directory listings is at our sole discretion. We reserve the right not to include any specific keywords in the title or description of your site, decline any submission, move the listing to a different category or subcategory, and change or remove any keywords at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to remove any listing without notice if we find any rules violations or that we otherwise believe, in our sole discretion, should not be included in the directory. Sites that are later found violating our submission guidelines after approval will be removed.